Give me a minute…
Success! You’re on the list.
Hmm – seems to be an error. Try refreshing the page.
Ep. 60 – An Insight Into Banking and Finance Law: with Leo Hutchings – More From Law
In this installment of the F-LEX mini-series on legal practice areas, I’m joined by Leo Hutchings to discuss the ins and outs of Banking, Finance and Derivatives law. Listen in to learn more about what it involves, common trainee/paralegal tasks, as well as which personalities and working styles might favour this area of practice more! — Sponsored by F-LEX – sign up for 100s of flexible, long and short term paralegal opportunities across a variety of sectors in less than 60 seconds here: https://flex.legal/signup — You can keep up to date with everything I’m up to – including my latest resources, events and episodes – by signing up to my newsletter here: https://tinyurl.com/hc-signup — Music provided by Audio Library: Jungle Juice – Wataboi, and Cali – Wataboi.
- Ep. 60 – An Insight Into Banking and Finance Law: with Leo Hutchings
- Ep. 59 – An Insight Into Private Equity Law: with Ben Alexander
- Ep. 58 – An Insight Into Litigation and Disputes Law: with Tringa Kunoviku
- Ep. 57 – An Insight Into Corporate Law: with Josephine Carver
- Ep. 56 – An Insight Into Intellectual Property (IP) Law: with Chris Coplestone
“”Courage starts with showing up and letting ourselves be seen.” ― Brene Brown. Law fairs offer…
I’ve spent the last month or so working with the team at The Lawyer Portal…
“The exam scores we get are but just one picture of our ability. The score…